today this kid i barely know just sat down next to me in class and went “i think you should raise your hand more in class. i just kind of realized i really like listening to you talk.” and it was the cutest thing that has ever happened in my life i’m still smiling
today he told me i’m the next morgan freeman
no we’re not dating yet pls stop reblogging this what if he finds me
(Source: crimnology, via jazderp)
I just want someone who will kiss me when I’m mad and lets me cry in front of them and buys me pizza and watches scary movies with me and holds my hand real tight even if it’s sweaty and thinks I’m beautiful no matter what I look like and lets me steal their sweaters so I can sleep with their smell on my skin and who laughs at the same things I do and just never lets me go, no matter how hard I try to push them away.
The person who goes through your mind while you read these things.. I think that’s when you know your heart aches for them.
Thank you so fucking much.
im in teaaars
I will never not reblog this because this guy right here is the best example you could ever have for how to care for an animal in need.
Props to this guy. Thank you for doing what the rest of us wernt around for.
this gives me hope for man kind. There are still good people who love animals out there. He is awesome.
(Source: cute-overload, via you-lil-shits)
"I want you.
Your lips on mine.
Your hands around my waist.
My lips on your neck.
My hands running through your hair.
I want you.
In my bed.
Right next to me.
Holding me tight.
Talking about anything.
Gentle kisses in between thoughts.
Our tired eyes holding contact.
Slowly falling asleep."
- (via makelvenotwar)
(Source: we-are-each-other, via saturnofcool)
i love being naked but i hate how i look naked
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
- 16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)